Registration for the 2016-17 season is now open.
Use the link below to access the Hockey Canada Online Registration system to register a player.
THE 2016-17 NEZ BANTAM PROGRAM IS NOW FULL. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE FOR BANTAM. CONTACT DARLENE HEIN AT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR INFORMATION ON OPTIONS TO PLAY IN OTHER EDMONTON HOCKEY ORGANIZATIONS.
BANTAM & MIDGET: Only returning NEZ Bantam and Midget players or NEW players that have not registered before with any Hockey Canada organization may use this link to register online. Players that have previously registered elsewhere must first contact the NEZ registrar, Lisa Tellefson (email@example.com), to enact a transfer/release from their previous association. Click here for more information on Bantam & Midget registration.
DISCOVERY, JR. TIMBITS AND SR. TIMBITS: (previously Initiation Hockey) will register directly with NEZ Hockey via the Hockey Canada OnLine Registration system.
Click here for more information on Discovery Hockey for 4-year olds (born 2012).
Click here for more information on Jr. TimBits Hockey for 5-year olds (born 2011).
Click here for more information on Sr. TimBits Hockey for 6 years olds (born 2010).
Novice, Atom and Peewee players who have previously registered in the NEZ program with the Braves, Eagles or Northstars must register with them.
Click here for links to their websites.
Registration of the player is NOT complete until ALL registration requirements have been met:
- If registering a player for the first time families must take the Hockey Canada Respect In Sport program BEFORE players will be given tryout/evaluation ice times. When taking the program please ensure that you specify EACH player that you will be registering and make sure the spelling of their name EXACTLY matches the name they are currently registered by. Failure to do so will prevent that player from showing as having a parent take the course. If registering a player for the first time when you have taken the course for another player you can go to the Respect In Sport website and add that player to your existing Respect In Sport record. More details and links to take the course are available here.
- Online payment made or receipt of cheque/money order (payable to ‘NEZ Sports Council’) with a copy of your receipt mailed to: 7515 Borden Park Road, Edmonton, AB T5B 4W8.
- For Bantam and Midget registrations a parent must attend an in-person registration date to sign-up for bingo(s) or pay the $200 Bingo Waiver fee when registering online. Requirement for Bantam and Midget parents to attend the in-person registration would not be required if Registration fees, Bingo Waiver fee and Community League membership is all paid for online.
- Family Community League membership must be purchased in advance either online through EFCL or at your home Community League. Every family MUST purchase a Community League membership to participate in the NEZ program. Military families do not require a Community League membership but must provide a photocopy of CRA membership card
- For NEW players: Copy of birth certificate, Alberta Health Care card and proof of residency – a property tax bill or utility bill with parent(s) name and address on it accompanying payment of fees or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2016-2017 Registration Fees
|Birth Year||Category||Registration Fee|
Once registered you will be contacted via email with more information and next steps. Please allow for a couple of weeks for an email response.