|Category||Position||Last Name||First Name||Cell & E-Mail|
|U21 Team 1||Coach||Taylor||Grant||780-340-2259|
|U21 Team 2||Coach||Caron||Marian||780-940-8781|
|U21 Team 3||Manager||Pandachuk||Johanna||780-619-4194|
|Baseball Team 1||Coach||Yaremkovich||John|
|Baseball Team 2||Coach||Homer||Rob||780-504-5632|
- Our organization is the largest multi sport club in Edmonton, and has been operating for 38 years, which gives us access to experienced resources.
- The 2013 teams will consist of teams in each category from Mites – Senior.
- We train in high quality training facilities.
- High player/coaching retention rate.
- Coaches required to be a minimum of NCCP level 2
- We offer solid infrastructure for success: such as development, financial, fundraising, education, etc.
- We have an outstanding reputation and a proven track record. We have finished in the top 4 provincially for many years in multiple levels, and at the top of minor ball – Midget Level – our Midget teams have won Midget A provincials for 5 consecutive years. We compete respectfully at post provincial championships (Westerns and Canadians) and are respected by our competitors and officials while promoting sportsmanship, friendship and competitive experience.
- Several of our players have been selected to play in key events such as: Alberta Summer Games, various All Star Teams, Western Summer Games and Canadian Summer Games.
- Many of our Midget girls are currently attending colleges/universities on ball scholarships.
- All teams operate finances/budgets independently. There will be player fees as well as fundraising events to support budget.
Thank you for your interest in the Warriors Athletic Association. We wish you luck during the try out process, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.